Fishman PRO-PLT-201 Platinum Pro EQ Universal Instrument Preamp
The Fishman Pro Platinum 201 features class-A analog circuitry. Completely redesigned from the ground up, the all-analogue Platinum Pro EQ universal instrument preamp delivers incredible sonic detail for any acoustic instrument.
A discrete, high-headroom preamp is combined with precision, high-speed circuitry ultra low distortion and pure hi quality audio fidelity.
Classic Fishman tone controls are combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode and critical performance features GÇô including adjustable volume boost and balanced XLR D.I. outputs GÇô are easily accessible on the front of a beautiful, road-ready design.
The Platinum Pro EQ is built to be stomped on with durable foot switches that activate an adjustable volume boost or high-contrast chromatic tuner. It also includes a simple and effective analog soft-knee compressor, effect loop and precision sweepable notch filter.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 17 Volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
- 5-band tone control with sweep-mid & low frequency filter
- EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
- Phase control and precision notch filter reduces feedback
- One-knob adjustable compressor smooths playing dynamics
- Integrated fully-chromatic digital tuner
- Volume boost foot switch with level control
- Balanced XLR D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and ground lift
- AUDIO I/O:
- -1/4" Instrument input
- -1/4" Amp output
- -XLR Balanced D.I. output with
- -Ground Lift switch
- -Effect Loop Send & Return
- TONE SHAPING:
- -5-band EQ with Sweepable Mid
- -Adjustable Low-cut Filter
- FEEDBACK CONTROL:
- -Sweepable Notch Filter
- -Phase Invert switch
- 6.2" x 5.6" x 2.2"
- 158mm x 143mm x 54mm
- 9 Volt battery (Not included)
- Fishman 910-R AC adapter (Not included)
No upgrades available
Seriously good piece of kit, offers a great deal of control of your sound, very intuitive set of controls. NICE!!!