Focusrite iTrack Dock Studio Pack
Focusrite iTrack Dock Studio Pack Overview By GAK.
Focusrite's new iTrack Dock Studio Pack provides everything you need to easily and conveniently record with world renowned Focusrite sound on any lightning-compatible iPad®. The iTrack dock has a dock with two award-winning mic preamps, a large diaphragm condenser microphone for recording crisp and clean vocals or instruments, professional quality closed-back headphones for sound isolation and a high quality XLR microphone cable. Simply plug your musical instruments straight into the dock and start recording incredible quality 24-bit audio in your chosen recording apps, or Focusrite's easy-to-use app, Tape.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- iTrack Dock Studio Pack gives you everything you need to easily record with legendary Focusrite sound on any lightning-compatible iPad®. It contains a dock with two award-winning microphone preamps, a large diaphragm condenser microphone, professional quality closed-back headphones and a high quality XLR cable.
- To capture your performance in exceptional quality 24-bit audio with sample rates of up to 96kHz, simply dock your iPad, connect the microphone and headphones, plug your instruments straight in and start recording in your favourite apps, or our easy-to-use Tape By Focusrite app.
- The unique halos around the gain knobs turn from green to red if you get too loud, while the high headroom instrument input captures the quality of your instruments with minimal risk of distortion. The stereo outputs bring powerful audio to your apps. Dedicated monitor and headphone controls let you easily switch to latency-free direct monitoring, which is especially useful when recording vocals.
- iTrack Dock charges your iPad, powers a USB device and integrates with most class compliant USB MIDI controllers, all without needing a USB hub or camera connection kit. It's the extraordinary sound quality of Focusrite, with the simplicity of iPad.
- Contains Everything You Need - Includes iPad dock, large diaphragm condenser microphone with stand clip, professional closed-back headphones and three metre XLR cable. All you need is a microphone stand and your iPad.
- Made For iPad - Dock, charge and record with Focusrite quality sound on any lightning-compatible iPad or iPad mini.
- Record with Legendary Sound - Contains two Focusrite microphone preamps; considered by many to be the best in the world. They also provide 48V Phantom power, for use with condenser microphones.
- Capture Every Little Detail - Precision digital convertors transform your live performance into studio-quality 24-bit resolution audio, with sample rates of up to 96kHz and an exceptional dynamic range of over 105dB.
- Record Stunning Guitar - Capture guitar with stunning clarity, by plugging straight into a high headroom instrument input. Two high quality line level inputs mean you can plug synths, drum machines or any other line level device in as well. Whatever you're recording, the unique rings of light around the input gain controls turn from green to red if you get too loud.
- Connect, Charge and Integrate - Charge your iPad, power a USB device and integrate with most class compliant USB MIDI controllers, all without any USB hubs or camera connection kits. Record stunning sound by integrating with your favourite Core Audio apps, including GarageBand, Cubasis and Auria.
- Immerse Yourself in Sound - Set the perfect output level using a large control knob and dedicated headphone level controls. Hear exactly what you're playing by activating the direct monitoring function to eliminate latency.
- Recording App Included - Download our free record app for iPad, Tape by Focusrite for instant simple recording, mastering and sharing without the complexities of traditional music-making software.