Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen USB Audio interface
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Product Overview by GAK
One of the most popular USB audio interfaces on the market, the Scarlett 2i4 from Focusrite is the perfect interface for home recording setups
Onboard you will find two Scarlett mic preamps featuring extremely low latency and four analog outputs, providing same sound quality and digital conversion as that found in the more expensive models in the Scarlett range.
The interface allows for two microphones or instruments to be plugged in and the USB connectivity makes recording on a PC or Mac an absolute doddle.
With the interface you will get an exclusive version of Pro Tools in the box as well as Focusrite's Creative pack and a copy of Ableton Live lite.
Focusrite Product Overview
The second generation Scarlett 2i4 is our most versatile USB-powered audio interface, ideal for anyone needing a cue mix for performing or recording. It is compact yet flexible, with two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency*, MIDI i/o, four analogue outputs and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable, plug two microphones or instruments straight in, and easily record studio quality audio against a cue mix. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools, and to celebrate this Scarlett 2i4 now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is also compatible with all other major DAWs, on Mac and PC.
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Two newly-designed instrument input, designed for seriously hot pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Cue mix switching, with four analogue outputs
- One headphones output with gain control
- MIDI I/O connectivity, ideal for sending/receiving MIDI notes from a Stage Piano
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- With Scarlett 2i4 your recordings will sound just how you want them. Two combination inputs with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, line level inputs and newly-designed instrument inputs let you record anything you want. The four analogue outputs and MIDI I/O make the Scarlett 2i4 ideal for the modern music producer using outboard synths or performing live. Use the 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs to connect to professional studio monitors, or the four RCA outputs to connect to a home speaker system or DJ mixer.
- The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis reassure you of its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
- Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett 2i2 is connected and powered by a single USB cable. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
- Scarlett 2i4 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface
- USB Cable
- Bundle code for your free software