Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen)
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Product Overview by GAK
The Scarlett Solo from Focusrite is the perfect audio interface if you're looking to start recording in your home set up.
The inteface features a Scarlett Mic preamp with benefits from super low latency.
You will also get an exclusive version of Pro Tools in the box as well as Focusrite's Creative pack and a copy of Ableton Live Lite.
Focusrite Product Overview
Focusrite Scarlett Solo is ideal if you want to start recording, and now it's even better, faster and easier than before. Though compact and easy to use, it still delivers the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. It has a single natural sounding Scarlett mic preamp, a newly-designed instrument input and super-low latency*. Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable, plug your microphone and instrument straight in, and easily record studio quality audio. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett Solo now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is compatible with all major DAWs, on Mac and PC.
- Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett Solo is connected and powered by a single USB cable. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
- With the Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, your recordings will sound just how you want them to. Plug straight in to record your guitar and vocal simultaneously on independent channels so they can be mixed separately. The super-low latency* brings confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. Connect your headphones and home speakers or studio monitors, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
- Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) Audio Interface
- USB Cable
- Bundle code for your free software
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser