Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio Pack, 2nd Gen
Get everything you need to make studio quality recordings on your Mac or PC, all in one box. Scarlett Solo Studio Pack includes the compact Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, closed-back headphones, and all the cables and software you need to start recording. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett Solo Studio now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is compatible with all major DAWs, on Mac and PC. It takes only minutes to set up for the first time, then you can just plug straight in and start recording.
*Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
- Get everything you need in one box, and start recording straight away.
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
- One newly-designed instrument input, designed for seriously hot pick-ups
- One headphone output with gain control
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone and 3m / 10' Microphone cable
- Studio quality HP60 closed-back headphones.
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
- Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) Audio Interface
- HP60 MkII Studio Headphones
- CM25 MkII Condenser Microphone
- 3m XLR Cable
- USB Cable
- Bundle code for your free software
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 1 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett Solo is connected and powered by a single USB cable. Scarlett Solo works with all major DAWs on Mac and PC. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
- The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.