Focusrite Vocaster One Studio Podcasting Audio Interface Overview
The Focusrite Vocaster One Studio Podcasting Audio Interface allows you to achieve the studio-quality sound your podcast merits with unparalleled simplicity.
All-In-One Podcasting Solution
Focusrite Vocaster One Studio is a complete podcasting setup, including the all-new Vocaster DM1 dynamic mic and HP60v closed-back studio headphones combo - a perfect package for streamers looking to achieve studio-quality sound.
The Vocaster DM1 dynamic mic is designed with a built-in grille and pop filter to deliver crystal-clear audio with a rich and warm tone that makes you feel like you’re recording in a professional studio.
The HP60v closed-back studio headphones are the ideal choice for monitoring your show without any sound leakage. They deliver pristine sound quality, allowing you to hear your show as the world will, while simultaneously preventing the mic from picking up any unwanted sound.
Professional Audio, Made Easy
Achieve outstanding audio with ample gain for any XLR mic. Easily set levels, refine your sound and make an impression with Vocaster One in a matter of seconds. Simplify your podcast production with Auto Gain, Enhance, the Easy Start tool, and top-rated support for instant recording.
Auto Gain adjusts your levels with a single click, providing abundant gain for popular broadcast mics and eliminating the need for a booster.
The Enhance button unveils your voice’s true quality. Obtain pristine sound instantly, while the three podcaster-approved voice presets highlight the best aspects of any voice.
Don’t let unforeseen disruptions ruin your podcast. Press the mute button to temporarily silence the mic until you’re ready to resume.
Incorporate guests via phone with a TRRS cable, capturing the entire conversation and seamlessly record high-quality music or other audio from your device.
Video & Audio Sync
Connect a TRS cable to add Vocaster’s studio sound to your vlog without post-production syncing. Just plug in and start recording.
Stream pre-recorded segments like intros, outros, or any other audio using two sets of stereo loopback, emulating a professional broadcast studio.
Vocaster One is compact, lightweight, and computer-powered, allowing you to participate in discussions wherever they happen.
Here To Help
Our Easy Start tool ensures a smooth setup, helping you go live swiftly. Benefit from three years of warranty and our award-winning 24/7/365 support.
With Hindenburg Lite for recording, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video for guest inclusion, and six months of Acast Influencer for podcast hosting and monetisation, you’re set for success. Enjoy a six-month free trial of Hindenburg Pro as well!
Vocaster Hub v1.3
Craft your show’s audio with Vocaster’s mixer, just like in a broadcast studio. Vocaster Hub lets you set levels, enhance the sound and route audio from your phone and computer. Experience your listeners’ perspective with Show Mix, even without a computer.
Vocaster Hub v1.3 is designed to provide continuous support for podcasters, streamers and vloggers, offering improved Auto Gain functionality, a new dark theme with system matching capabilities and an upgraded mute function for smooth transitions between headphones and speakers, ensuring a seamless and user-friendly experience for content creators.
Vocaster reduces the environmental impact of our interfaces by using carefully selected components, biodegradable and recyclable packaging, and over 50% recycled plastics. Vocaster is designed with everyone in mind.
- Broadcast quality sound: Get studio sound in seconds from Vocaster’s high quality mic input and microphone.
- Over 70dB of gain: Get the best out of any mic, no booster needed.
- Auto Gain: Set your level in seconds, just push the button, start talking, and let Auto Gain do the rest.
- Enhance: Select one of four podcaster-approved presets and reveal the true quality of your voice.
- Mute: Just hit the button and cut out coughs, sneezes and any other unwanted interruptions.
- Broadcast mic and headphones: The included Vocaster DM1 dynamic mic features built-in grille and pop filter, and HP60v closed-back studio headphones let you hear your show as the world will.
- Phone Connectivity: Connect your phone with a single TRRS cable and capture the whole conversation, or play music and other high quality audio from your device straight onto your show.
- Camera Connectivity: Send Vocaster’s high quality audio straight to your camera with a single TRS cable and level-up your vlog.
- Stereo Loopback: Grab audio from your computer and stream straight onto your show. Great for intros, outros, music and more.
- Easy Start: It’s never been easier to get recording. Focusrite’s tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will have you on air in minutes.
- All the tools you need: Includes Hindenburg LITE, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video, and six months of Acast Influencer. You can also try Hindenburg PRO for six months, free.
- Vocaster Hub: Set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and hear your Show Mix.
- Hindenburg LITE and 6-month Hindenburg PRO Trial
- Acast – 6-month Influencer Plan
- SquadCast – 3-month Pro + Video Trial
- Ampify Studio – 6-month Premium Trial
- Vocaster One
- Vocaster DM1 Microphone
- HP60v Headphones
- 3m XLR cable
- USB A-C Cable
- 1 master preamp gain pot
- 1 master volume pot (Speaker and headphones)
- 3 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- 1 non backlit tactile click buttons
- Power switch
- 27 additional LEDs for labels and metering
- 1 XLR microphone inputs
- 2 1/4” balanced speaker outputs
- 1 1/4” headphone outputs
- 1 3.5mm TRRS phone connection
- 1 3.5mm TRS camera out
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- Vocaster One is class compliant so will work with any modern Mac, Windows PC or USB-C iPad.
- USB-3.0 Bus power 5V @900mA 4.5W
- External power supply - 5V @ 1000mA
- *USB Power supply not included