FXpansion Geist Next-generation Sampling Instrument
Sample, slice, sequence, mix, arrange, effect and resample...
Geist is FXpansion's next-generation sampling drum machine, designed to create evolved, custom beats and grooves, freeing you from the limits of pre-packaged loops and over-complicated DAWs.
Geist fuses creative sample-sculpting tools with fast pattern step-sequencing and arrangement. Browse through sounds with lightning speed, slice and assign loops to pads with a single click; sample, resample and build beats in a slick unified environment. Geist makes fiddly tasks with multiple apps a thing of the past.
Geist runs as a plugin and as a standalone application, perfect for laptop beatmaking. Export creations as audio clips or load sessions back into the plugin to resample, reslice, remix, rearrange and transform your beats even further. Geist is a complete, integrated rhythm production sandbox for the studio, the tourbus or the stage!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Sampling & resampling
- Dirac3 (TM) time-stretch/pitch-shift
- Powerful full-featured slicing and detection/classification
- 30 effect types inc. DCAM circuit-modeled filters/dynamics/drive & Overloud Breverb algorithms
- Pattern sequencing
- Scene switching
- Integrated song mode
- Real-time record & retro capture
- Step-automation for parameters
- Intuitive and powerful browser
- Full MIDI and audio export
- Standalone / VST / AU / RTAS
- Exclusive sounds and presets from Goldbaby, Groove Criminals, Armin Van Buuren, D. Ramirez, Dom Kane, KJ Sawka, portion control and more
- System Requirements: Windows XP SP2, or Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.5.8, or OSX 10.6.2 and above; Intel Core 2 Duo 1.86ghz (minimum); 2GB DDR2 RAM (minimum); Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53ghz and higher (recommended); 2GB DDR3 RAM (recommended).