Gallien-Krueger PLEX Preamp Pedal
The Gallien Kreuger Plex Bass Preamp combines 47 years of amp design experience with state of the art technology to deliver the flexibility today's musicians require. The heart of every GK product is the active 4 band “variable Q” equaliser and contour circuit that set the standard for bass tone shaping over 30 years ago. Building on this proven foundation, the PLEX features expanded filter options that allow you to further dial in your instruments unique voice. Foot switchable Compressor and Overdrive ensure your performance blends seamlessly into the band or cuts through a crowded mix and the Chromatic Tuner makes sure it’s all in tune. The ¼” output drives the front of your instrument amp or power amplifier while the DI output sends it all to the PA or recording console. Aux IN and Phones Out make the PLEX ideal for jamming along silently with your favorite tunes and the USB input/output allows pristine digital recording and re-amping capability when used with your favorite recording software.
- Four band active EQ and Contour
- Selectable Voicing options for expanded tone shaping
- Compressor with variable level, threshold, ratio, attack/release and gain reduction indicator
- Chromatic Tuner with large LED display
- Overdrive with variable volume and drive level with multiple symmetry and voicing options
- Aux Input
- Phones output
- Direct XLR output with ground lift and Pre/Post selector
- USB in/out for direct recording and re-amp capability
- Supports GK MBP powered enclosures
- Effects send/return
- 1/4" line output
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year