Genelec 1032B 2-way Active Monitor (Veneer)
Active Studio Monitors - Veneer
The Genelec 1032PBM is a two-way active monitoring system including magnetically shielded drivers, speaker enclosure, multiple power amplifiers and active low signal level crossover. Due to its compact size , this system is ideal for high power near field monitoring. Furthermore, it is well suited to general purpose broadcasting applications, TV control rooms, mobile vans and CD mastering as well as home studios.
The unique Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW Gäó) Technology used provides excellent stereo imaging and frequency balance even in difficult acoustic environments. Versatile crossover controls allow for precise matching of the speaker system to different acoustic conditions.
The system is very easy to use as only mains power and line level input signal are needed.
A rack mount adapter is available so that the amplifier section can be positioned separately from the cabinet when soffit mounting. This allows for better & easier amplifier cooling and easier access to the Tone Control DIP switches during in-room system calibration.
Genelec integrated amplifiers will now have electronic activity detection circuitry built in. This Intelligent Signal-Sensing (ISSGäó) monitors the input connectors and detects if the monitor or loudspeaker is in use.
The ISS monitoring system starts saving power as soon as work is interrupted. The setup is fully automated, meaning end-users do not need to remember to turn loudspeakers off for the ISS circuitry to save power. This new system not only presets environmental benefits but is also good for the safe running and the long term reliability of Genelec loudspeakers.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Lower cut-off frequency, -3 dB: < 40 Hz
- Upper cut-off frequency, -3 dB: > 22 kHz
- Free field frequency response of system:
- 42 Hz - 21 kHz (Â± 2.5 dB)
- Maximum short term sine wave acoustic
- output on axis in half space, averaged from
- 100 Hz to 3 kHz:
- @ 1m > 113 dB SPL
- @ 0.5m > 119 dB SPL
- Maximum long term RMS acoustic output in
- same conditions with IEC weighted noise
- (limited by driver unit protection circuit):
- @ 1m > 103 dB SPL
- @ 0.5m > 109 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair on
- top of console, @ 1 m from the engineer
- with music material: > 124 dB
- Self generated noise level in free field @ 1m
- on axis: < 10 dB (A)
- Harmonic distortion at 90 dB SPL @ 1m on
- Freq: 50...100 Hz < 1%
- > 100 Hz < 0.5%
- Bass 250 mm (10") cone
- Treble 25 mm (1") metal dome
- Both drivers are magnetically
- Weight: 21,7 kg (48 lb)
- Dimensions: Height 495 mm (19 1/2")
- Width 320 mm ( 12 5/8")
- Depth 290 mm (11 7/16")