Genelec 8020DPM Active Studio Monitor
Genelec 8020DPM, Single Product Overview
Despite its smaller size, the new Genelec 8020D Studio Monitor has highly powerful capabilities. Not only does it have a lower energy consumption than earlier 8020 models, it also delivers 4dB higher sound pressure levels which suit a wide range of possible listening environments, delivering unparalleled sound reproduction.
Accurate, colour-free reproduction is heightened by the effective Minimum Diffraction Enclosure, relying on the precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction of the Directivity Control Waveguide. If that wasn't enough, Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing circuitry also detects when your system is no longer in use and places it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode.
Please note, this monitor is sold as a single unit.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Room Response Compensation
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- SPL100 dB
- Frequency response56 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response± 2.5 dB (62 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimensionWoofer 4 in + Tweeter 3/4 in metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier powerWoofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W (both Class D)
- DimensionsH 242 x W 151 x D 142 mm 9 1/2 x 6 x 5 5/8 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight3.2 kg / 7.0 lb
- Connections1 x XLR analog input