Genelec 8351BP Three-Amplified SAM Monitor System, Dark Grey
Genelec Product Overview
It looks elegant and it sounds out of this world – the acoustically coaxial 8351 is a true landmark in three-way monitoring design. As impressive to the ear as it is striking to the eye, the 8351 combines four key Genelec innovations to deliver remarkable results.
Genelec’s Acoustically Concealed Woofer (ACW) technology combines with the Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC) driver and Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) to produce extremely controlled directivity over a very wide bandwidth. The monitor’s performance remains identical in both vertical and horizontal orientations, ensuring true accuracy in every application, from recording studios to post-production houses, edit suites, broadcast facilities and outside broadcast vehicles. All this is coupled to the versatility of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM). Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) 2.0 software allows for the fine adjustment of all monitor settings, while AutoCal compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment, no matter if you work in simple stereo or ambitious immersive audio applications.
- SPL: 111 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz – 35 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (38 Hz - 21 kHz)
- Driver dimension: 2x Oval Woofers 8 1/2 x 4 inch + Coaxial Midrange/Tweeter MDC 5 / 3/4 inch + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 150 W + Midrange 120 W + Tweeter 90 W
- DimensionsH 452 x W 287 x D 278 mm, H 17 3/4 x W 11 1/3 x D 11 inch
- Weight: 19 kg / 42 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network