Gibson Acoustic 2017 L-00 Vintage (Vintage Sunburst)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Performers have long known the quality of the L-00 and it’s ability to deliver an incredible dynamic range with a tight, punchy bass. The L-00 Vintage offers a mahogany neck, hand sanded to its final vintage style, "V" neck profile and fitted with larger legend fret wire. The L-00 Vintage immediately feels like a truly historic instrument from the moment you pick it up! Gibson's own Thermally Aged Solid Adirondack Red Spruce top wood is joined with Solid Mahogany back and sides, producing one of the most artistic small-body acoustic of this century. Gibson's proprietary Thermally Aged wood best recreates the vintage tone and performance of their iconic models.
- Tonewood: A select Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top produces the essence of a vintage L-00
- Historic Build Techniques: Traditional hot hide glue is used to better transfer the resonace of the guitar producing a more vintage sound
- Tuners: Relic style strap tuners offer a vintage vibe on the new L-00 Vintage
- Saddle: A hand shaped bone saddle provide vintage inspired details to the L-00 Vintage
- Finish: The beautiful Vintage Sunburst is hand sprayed for a truly one-of-a-kind look
- String Spacing: The wider string space offers the fingerstyle player a more comfortable playing surface
- Pickguard: A traditional firestripe pickguard adds a signature vintage detail
- Logo: A vintage inspire white script logo decal crowns the headstock
- Bridge Pins: Historical inspired black bridge pins finish off the new L-00 Vintage
- Neck Profile: The wider 1.75'' nut width combined with a "V" neck profile instantly make this instrument feel like a vintage piece