Gibson Acoustic 2018 Hummingbird, Vintage Cherry Sunburst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson Acoustic Hummingbird Product Overview by GAK
First introduced back in the 60's, the Hummingbird is known for its vintage appearance and distinctive tone.
Constructed of a Sitka Spruce top combined with a Mahogany back and sides, giving you warm and rich tone. The neck is crafted from very versatile Mahogany tonewood and the Rosewood fingerboard is topped with mother of pearl inlays.
The Square Shoulder, Dreadnought Body is perfect for players with a longer reach. The big body also gives the guitar greater projection, ideal for singer/songwriters.
Onboard you will find an L.R. Baggs VTC Element Pickup which can be controlled by the volume/tone controls. The pickup is powered by a 9V battery, housed inside the guitar.
The guitar is finished off in beautiful Vintage Cherry Sunburst.
- Series - Gibson Model Year 2018
- Neck -Mahogany Round 24.75’' Rosewood
- Body - Square Shoulder
- Top Wood - Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides - Mahogany
- Bracing - Traditional hand scalloped x-bracing Multi-ply top, multi-ply back Nitrocellulose
- Hardware - Nickel
- Bridge - Traditional belly up, rosewood Tusq
- Pickup - LR Baggs Element VTC Volume and tone control
- Colour - Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Case - Hardshell