Gibson Acoustic 2018 J-45 Mahogany, Antique Natural
Gibson Acoustic 2018 J-45 Product Overview by GAK
The most popular acoustic dreadnaught in Gibson's range, the J-45 is a solid Mahogany top, back and sided acoustic guitar which features vintage-style and fantastic, warm sound.
The J-45 features a round-shoulder dreadnought body shape which gives you big bodied sound to cut through any mix.
Onboard you will find an LR Baggs VTC pickup system, one of the most natural sounding acoustic-electric pickups on the market. The pickup features a dynamic EQ which compresses certain frequencies as you play.
The guitar is finished off in a beautiful Antique Natural.
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional, Hand Scalloped X-bracing
- Finish: High Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: L.R. Baggs VTC
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Bridge: Traditional, belly up Rosewood
- Nut: Black
- Case: Hardshell Case