Gibson Acoustic 2018 Limited 1968 SJ-200, Sunset Burst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson Acoustic 2018 Limited 1968 SJ-200 Overview by GAK:
The 'King of the Flat-tops' with the vintage vibe and feel from an era that became known as some of the most prized Gibson instruments. This stunning 2018 Limited Edition 1968 SJ-200 is a reissue of one of the finest years of the venerable SJ-200s production, from its introduction in 1953 to the present day. The double antiqued binding gives it a vintage aesthetic along with period-correct features including a narrow 1.68’’ nut width, double antiqued binding, 60’s era solid Moustache bridge, and vintage-style SJ-200 pickguard. A modern inclusion of LR Baggs' excellent VTC pickup/preamp ensures it sounds as good plugged in as unplugged!
- Body Shape: Super Jumbo
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Flame Maple
- Bracing: Traditional, Hand Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck: 2-piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 25.5''
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.68''
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crowns
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: Solid Moustache
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Traditional SJ-200
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Pickup: LR Baggs Element VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone control
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit