Gibson Acoustic 2018 Limited Edition SJ-200 Studio, Walnut Burst
Available as part of the Gibson Montana 2018 Limited Edition series, the SJ-200 Studio offers fantastic craftsmanship and affordability.
A more affordable Super Jumbo handcrafted out of beautiful tonewoods. The SJ-200 Studio is the high performance cousin of the legendary SJ-200—the “King of the Flat-Tops”—based on the same iconic shape and proportions. Built using beautifully figured walnut back and sides, a sitka spruce top, and distinctive dense granadillo for the fingerboard and Moustache bridge.
Includes a fitted Gibson hardcase.
- Series - Limited Edition
- Body - Super Jumbo
- Back & Sides - Walnut
- Top Wood - Sitka spruce
- Bracing - Traditional, Hand Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck - Mahogany Round
- Nut - 1.725’’
- Construction - Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body Granadillo
- Scale Length - 25.5’’
- Number Of Frets - 20
- Inlays - Mother-of-pearl Crowns
- Binding - Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Brisge - Moustache, Granadillo
- Tuners - Grover Rotomatic Nickel
- Pickup - LR BaggsTM Anthem
- Colour - Walnut Burst
- Case - Gibson Hardshell