Gibson Acoustic 2018 Limited Hummingbird 12 String, Vintage Cherry Sunburst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Much of the Hummingbird’s appeal lies in its versatility. However you attack this flat-top, it pumps out rich, deep tones, and is equally at home strumming first-position chords as it is taking the spotlight for flat-picking lead lines. This limited edition Hummingbird 12 String produces a clear, bright tone with a beautifully balanced sonic range. Classic finishes like the mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlay, engraved “Limited” script truss rod cover, and upgraded L.R. Baggs VTC pickup complete this rare model.
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875''
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Parallelograms
- Truss Rod Cover: Limited
- Finish: Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional, Belly-Up Bone
- Tuning Machines: Mini Grover
- Pick Guard: Hummingbird
- -Pickup: LR Baggs Element VTC
- -Controls: Volume and tone control
- Case: Hardshell
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit