Gibson Acoustic 2018 Limited Hummingbird, Alpine White
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson Acoustic 2018 Limited Hummingbird in Alpine White Overview by GAK:
Whoah! All the classic ingredients that have made the Hummingbird Gibson's go-to square shoulder dreadnought for decades with a stunning Alpine White nitrocellulose finish. Featuring solid Mahogany back and sides with a Sitka Spruce top, Mahogany neck with a slick Richlite fingerboard and LR Baggs Element VTC electronics. One of 100 worldwide.
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Traditional, Hand Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Single-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut: Tusq, 1.725'' wide
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Belly up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Hummingbird
- Truss Rod Cover: Limited
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Pickup: LR Baggs Element VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone control
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Other: Gibson Acoustic Owners Manual, Extra String Set, Pick, Key Chain Pick holder