Gibson Acoustic L-00 Studio, Antique Natural
Gibson Acoustic L-00 Studio, Antique Natural Overview.
The new L-00 Studio offers one of our most famous icon guitars built with walnut back and sides. Available in both Antique Natural and our hand sprayed Walnut Burst finish. Finished with an LR Baggs™ VTC pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere!
- Body Shape: L-00
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side Wood: Solid Walnut
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Advanced Response
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.725''
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Rectangular closed slot
- Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Pickup: LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls in soundhole
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
No upgrades available
A real beauty. Exactly what I was after. Very pleased.
After much online research I finally decided to purchase this Gibson guitar. The shape is perfect for me. The build quality is stunning. Sitka Spruce top, Walnut back and sides and built in pick-up. The tone is excellent, from base, through middle to treble. And a wonderful low action for these ageing fingers of mine! One doesn't spend £1,349 without a great deal of consideration. I am delighted with this beauty!