Gibson Acoustic Hummingbird M Mahogany, Light Cherry Burst
Gibson Acoustic Hummingbird M Mahogany, Light Cherry Sunburst
With the Hummingbird Modern Mahogany, Gibson have applied the same construction methods as used on the very first 1960 Hummingbird; a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back, sides and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard combine to produce a rich and varied tone from the modern, slim, square shoulder body - which also features a cutaway to enable easy high fret access.
The strong mid and treble tones that made the original Hummingbird famous are now also complimented by a lower tone - an enhancement procured by master design and first class materials. This guitar embraces and highlights a wide tonal palette to produce a versatile and charismatic instrument, which by way of an LR Baggs Element pickup system, is easily amplified without compromising tonal quality. A Gibson case is also included.
Handcrafted with the same time-tested build techniques as their most iconic models, each Gibson Acoustic is full of expression, character, and exquisite beauty - this new modern styled instrument is no different.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Advanced Response
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl dots
- Body Shape Hummingbird
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back Mahogany
- Side Mahogany
- Bracing Traditional hand-scalloped Advanced X-bracing
- Binding Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish Nitrocellulose
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Traditional belly up, Rosewood
- Saddle Material Tusq
- Tuning Machines Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard Hummingbird Avant Garde
- Truss Rod Cover B/W
- Bridge Pins Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup LR Baggs™ Element
- Controls 1 Volume
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit