Gibson Acoustic Hummingbird M Rosewood, Antique Natural
Gibson Acoustic Hummingbird M Rosewood, Antique Natural Overview.
The Hummingbird Rosewood M is our powerhouse square-shoulder, rosewood cutaway guitar. This slim body depth guitar is handcrafted with the same time-tested build techniques as our most iconic models. Each Gibson Acoustic is full of expression, character, and exquisite beauty and this new modern styled instrument is no different.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Advanced Response
- Scale Length 24.5"
- Fingerboard Material Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl Single Parallelogram
- Body Shape Hummingbird
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back Rosewood
- Side Rosewood
- Bracing Traditional hand-scalloped Advanced X-bracing
- Binding Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish Nitrocellulose
- Tuner Plating Gold
- Bridge Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material Tusq
- Tuning Machines Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard Hummingbird Avant Garde
- Truss Rod Cover B/W
- Bridge Pins Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls Volume and Tone controls in soundhole
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit