Gibson Acoustic Hummingbird Studio, Walnut Burst
Gibson Acoustic Hummingbird Studio, Walnut Burst Overview.
The Hummingbird Studio continues Gibson’s long history of producing world famous square shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove, and Songwriter models. We proudly introduce a slim body, Square Shoulder design, hand built using all solid tonewoods. Available in both Antique Natural and Walnut burst finishes, as well as lefty! Finished with an LR Baggs VTC pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere!
- Year: 2019
- Series: Limited Edition
- Model: Hummingbird Studio
- Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Walnut
- Body Type: Hummingbird
- Body: Sqaure Shoulder Dreadnought
- Bridge Material: Walnut
- Bridge Type: Traditional Belly Up
- Bracing: Traditional Hand Scalloped X Bracing
- Binding: Multi-Ply Top, Single-Ply Back
- Finish: Antique Natural
- Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Advanced Response
- Neck Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-Body
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Parallelograms
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Volume/Tone
- Included Accessories: Gibson Hardshell Case
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year