Gibson Acoustic J-45 Cutaway, Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Gibson Acoustic J-45 Cutaway, Heritage Cherry Sunburst Overview.
The J-45 is Gibson’s best-selling acoustic of all time. First introduced in 1942 and nicknamed ""The Workhorse,” this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 has become the go-to for artists around the world and now offered with a modern cutaway.
- Body Style: J-45
- Back: Mahogany
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Neck width: 1.725”
- Neck joint: Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 20
- Nut: Black
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Binding: None
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic w/ Kidney Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Pickup: LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls in soundhole
- Finishes available: Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.