Gibson Acoustic J-45 Standard, Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Gibson Acoustic 2019 J-45 Standard, Heritage Cherry Sunburst Overview by GAK.
The J-45 is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time. First introduced in 1942 and nicknamed ""The Workhorse,” this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line.
- Body Shape: J-45
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.725''
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Pickguard: Tear Drop
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Pickup: LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls in soundhole
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year