Gibson Acoustic J-45 Standard Left Handed, Vintage Sunburst
Gibson Acoustic J-45 Standard Left Handed, Vintage Sunburst Overview by GAK.
The J-45 is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time. First introduced in 1942 and nicknamed ""The Workhorse"" this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 has been refined to carry this legacy to new heights. This model delivers a sound with incredible dynamic range, warm mids, and a tight punchy bass.
- Model Name: Gibson J-45 Standard Left Handed, Vintage Sunburst
- Body Shape: J-45
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply Top, Single-ply Back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Nut: Black
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: Standard
- No. of Frets: 20
- Neckjoint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-Body Joint
- Hardware & Electronics
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional Belly-Up, Rosewood
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/Kidney Buttons
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Pickguard: Teardrop
- Truss Rod Cover: B/W
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Pickups: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Case: Gibson Hard Shell
- Extras: Gibson Accessory Kit
- Strings: .053, .042, .032, .024, .016, .012
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year