Gibson Acoustic SJ-200 Vintage, Vintage Sunburst
Gibson Acoustic J-200 Vintage, Vintage Sunburst Overview.
The King of the Flat-tops! Played by more legendary performers and featured on more albums in more genres than any other jumbo acoustic in history! The SJ-200 has made its presence known since 1937. Hand built with time-honored construction methods and classic Gibson style. Finished with Gibson’s Thin Finish plus a hand rubbed VOS process, for a truly vintage-inspired look and feel.
- Material Two-piece maple
- Profile Round
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crowns
- Body Shape Super Jumbo
- Top Thermally Aged Red Spruce
- Back Flame Maple
- Side Flame Maple
- Bracing Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing, with hide glue
- Binding Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish Thin Finish Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Tuner Plating Gold
- Bridge Four bar SJ-200 Moustache™
- Saddle Material Bone
- Tuning Machines Gotoh Relic
- Pickguard Traditional SJ-200
- Truss Rod Cover Black with wide white
- Bridge Pins Bone
- Under Saddle Pickup None
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
No upgrades available