Gibson Acoustic Limited Edition J-35, Antique Natural
Available as part of the Gibson Montana 2018 Limited Edition series, the J-35 is a full bodied, round shouldered electro acoustic ready to plug in and play!
The J-35 is handcrafted exclusively from solid tonewoods, Sitka spruce and mahogany. Featuring Gibson’s vintage 1930’s advanced X- bracing pattern resulting in outstanding projection. The 2018 J-35 is the modern equivalent of that original round-shoulder flat-top with Gibson's historically celebrated, full-bodied acoustic tone. Finished with an LR Baggs VTC pickup allowing for easy plug and play.
Includes a fitted Gibson hardcase.
- Series - Limited Edition
- Body - Round Shoulder
- Back & Sides - Mahogany
- Top - Sitka spruce
- Bracing - Hand Scalloped Advanced X-bracing
- Neck - Mahogany Round
- Nut - 1.725’’
- Construction - Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body Rosewood
- Scale Length - 24.75’’
- Number Of Frets - 19
- Inlays - Mother-of-pearl dots
- Binding - Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Tuners - Rectangular, closed slot, Rosewood Gotoh White Button
- Hardware - Nickel
- Pickup - LR BaggsTM VTC
- Colour - Antique Natural
- Case - Gibson Hardshell