Gibson Acoustic J-45 Standard EC LTD, Vintage Sunburst
Available as part of the Gibson Montana 2018 Limited Edition series, the J-45 Standard EC offers versatility, comfort and a modern twist.
The J-45 is Gibson’s best-selling acoustic of all time. Nicknamed “The Workhorse” and first introduced in 1942, this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 has become the go-to for artists around the world and now offered with a modern cutaway.
Includes a fitted Gibson hardcase.
- Series - Limited Edition
- Body - Round Shoulder
- Back & Sides - Mahogany
- Top - Sitka spruce
- Bracing - Traditional, Hand Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck - Mahogany Slim Taper
- Nut - 1.725’’
- Construction - Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body Rosewood
- Scale Length - 24.75’’
- Number Of Frets - 20
- Inlays - Mother-of-pearl dots
- Binding - Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Bridge - Traditional, belly up, Rosewood
- Tuners - Grover Rotomatic
- Hardware - Nickel
- Pickup - LR BaggsTM VTC
- Colour - Vintage Sunburst
- Case - Gibson Hardshell