Gibson Acoustic Parlor Chroma, Bourbon Burst
Gibson Acoustic Parlor Chroma, Bourbon Burst Overview.
Hand built using all the time-honored techniques that every Gibson acoustic receives. The Parlor Chroma’s sound is only matched by it’s stunning beauty. This new model offers slimmer body depth, and a modern Advanced Response neck profile for supreme playability in any position on the neck. The quilt maple back and sides are enhanced by our hand-sprayed Bourbon Burst. Finished with an LR Baggs Sessions pickup.
- Material Two-piece maple
- Profile Advanced Response
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Number Of Frets 19
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl Split Block
- Body Shape Parlor
- Top Sitka Spruce
- Back Quilt Maple
- Side Quilt Maple
- Bracing Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish Nitrocellulose
- Tuner Plating Gold
- Bridge Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material Tusq
- Tuning Machines Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard Parlor
- Truss Rod Cover B/W
- Bridge Pins Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls Controls mounted in soundhole
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
No upgrades available