Gibson Acoustic Parlor M Mahogany, Antique Natural
Gibson Acoustic Parlor M Mahogany, Antique Natural Overview.
Gibson Acoustic has a long history of pioneering small-body acoustic guitar designs. The Parlor Mahogany M is an innovative, next evolution of what a small-body cutaway instrument should sound like. Never before has a slim, small-body, with a cutaway offered such a giant sound, excellent playability, and distinctive styling all in one package.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Advanced Response
- Scale Length 24.753"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Number Of Frets 19
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl dots
- Body Shape Parlor
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back Mahogany
- Side Mahogany
- Bracing Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish Nitrocellulose
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material Tusq
- Tuning Machines Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard Parlor Avant Garde
- Truss Rod Cover B/W
- Bridge Pins Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup LR Baggs™ Element
- Controls Volume control in soundhole
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit