Gibson Custom Les Paul Standard Figured Top Tom Murphy Painted and Aged, Murphy Sunburst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson Custom Les Paul Standard Figured Top Tom Murphy Painted & Aged Overview by GAK:
For as long as Gibson Custom Shop has been making reproductions of vintage sunburst Les Paul Standard guitars, Tom Murphy has been perfecting the craft of capturing the magic and vibe of the originals. From his distinctive sunburst nishes to his elaborately detailed aging process, Tom considers his creations to be playable works of art, providing owners with the vintage experience without the six-figure price of an original. This limited run Murphy Painted & Aged Les Paul Standard captures Tom’s vision of the perfect Les Paul Standard from start to finish. Each guitar features handpicked Murphy woods, a three-dimensional Murphy sunburst finish, extensive Murphy aging, and a special Murphy historic serial number sequence.
An extremely sought-after instrument with only 100 examples worldwide and one of three that made it to the UK!
- Neck: Solid Mahogany, Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Neck Profile: Murphy Medium 'C' Shape
- Fingerboard: Solid Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Scale Length: 24.75”, 62.865cm
- Body: Lightweight Solid Mahogany Body, 2 Piece Figured Maple Top, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Murphy Sunburst, Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum
- Neck pickup: Custombucker
- Bridge pickup: Custombucker
- -2 x 500K CTS Volume Pots
- -2 x 500K CTS Tone Pots
- -Hand-Wired Harness with Bumblebee Capacitors
- -Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Case: Aged Lacquer Brown/Pink Custom Shop