Gibson Custom Limited CS-356, Ebony
Gibson Custom Limited CS-356 Product Overview by GAK
This Gibson Custom Shop CS-356 Electric Guitar has an elegant and comfortable scaled-down ES double cutaway body with a carved top made of Maple and a tonally carved Mahogany back, centre block and sides. The one-piece mahogany neck has a long tenon and comfy medium 'C' profile. The guitar's 22-fret Richlite fretboard is bound and adorned with mother-of-pearl block inlays. The Gibson CS-356 is loaded with Classic '57 humbucker pickups with Alnico II magnets, giving you the sound that defined the music of the late '50s. All the hardware on this beauty is brilliant gold, including the vintage Kluson tulip style tuners, the ABR-1 bridge and
- Body Type: Scaled-Down ES double-cutaway
- Top: Carved Solid Maple Top
- Body: Chambered Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Body size: 13-3/4"(W) x 16" (L) x 1-11/16" (D)
- Neck: 1-piece set mahogany, long tenon
- Neck profile: Medium C-Shape
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- No. of frets: 22
- Fingerboard inlay: Pearl Block
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Hardware: Gold
- Neck pickup: '57 Classic
- Bridge pickup: '57 Classic
- Controls: Two volume, two tone, 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Knobs: Black speed
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe Green Key
- Strings: Brite Wire .010
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer