Gibson ES-335 Studio, Vintage Burst
Gibson ES-335 Studio, Vintage Burst Overview.
There is a reason the ES-335 has enjoyed the longest continuous production run of any Gibson ES model, year after year it distinguishes itself as one of the most versatile guitars ever built. The new Gibson ES-335 Studio is truly a workhorse ready for whatever you can throw at it. With Classic 57 humbucking pickups and our dynamic Memphis Tone Circuit (MTC) control assembly players will find endless creative possibilities. The iconic Gibson semi-hollowbody shape is accentuated by 3-ply (Black-White-Black) binding paired with either Vintage Sunburst, Ebony, or Wine Red gloss finishes.
- Material Single Piece Maple
- Profile Rounded "C"
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut Width 1.687"
- End of Board Width 2.241"
- Inlays Pearloid Dots
- Body Shape ES
- Top 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing Spruce
- Centerblock Maple
- Binding 3-ply B/W/B
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1 with plated brass saddles
- Tailpiece Die-cast Zinc Stopbar
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatics
- Pickguard None
- Truss Rod Cover Single-ply Black
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip Black
- Switchwasher N/A
- Neck Pickup 57 Classic
- Bridge Pickup 57 Classic Plus
- Controls Memphis Tone Circuit : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with 500K potentiometers and ceramic capacitors
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hardshell
- Accessories Certificate of Authenticity
No upgrades available
A great guitar.