Gibson Explorer, Antique Natural, Left Handed
Gibson Explorer, Antique Natural Overview.
Introduced along-side the Gibson Flying V in 1958, the Gibson Explorer traveled where no man had gone before and past every guitar design that came before it. Over 60 years later the Gibson Explorer is utilized by artists of all genres making it one of the true classics of the guitar world. The Antique Natural finish, all mahogany set-neck construction, rosewood fingerboard and slim taper neck provide incredible classic looks, sound and playability. A special set of calibrated Burstbucker 2 (neck) and Burstbucker 3 (bridge) pickups provide that perfect mix of volume, tone and power.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Slim Taper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Dots
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Chrome
- Bridge Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover Mini Rotomatics
- Pickguard White 3-ply
- Control Knobs Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip Black
- Jack Plate Cover Chrome
- Neck Pickup BurstBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup BurstBucker 3
- Controls 2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit