Gibson Flying V, Antique Natural
Gibson Flying V, Antique Natural Overview.
Introduced in 1958 and only made in limited quantities, the Gibson Flying V has taken flight over the years along with legions of followers. This Flying V carries heritage to new heights. The Antique Natural finish, mahogany body and slim taper neck with rosewood fingerboard provide classic looks, sound and playability. A special set of calibrated Burstbucker 2 (neck) and Burstbucker 3 (bridge) pickups provide that perfect mix of volume, tone and power.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Slim Taper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Dots
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Chrome
- Bridge Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard White 3-ply
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip Black
- Neck Pickup BurstBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup BurstBucker 3
- Controls 2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
A superb guitar pure quality from gibson.
Superb . I’ve got the sound I always wanted .