Gibson Flying V B-2, Satin Ebony
Gibson Flying V B-2, Satin Ebony Overview.
Satin Black Finish with black chrome hardware and equipped with Dirty Fingers + pickups deliver aggressive styling, sound and performance. Classic Flying V styling and all mahogany construction, with a rosewood fingerboard and fast, slim taper neck. The essential one volume, one tone and 3-way pickup selector switch keep the controls functional and intuitive.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Slim Taper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Dots
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Black Chrome
- Bridge Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Stopbar
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip Black
- Neck Pickup Dirty Fingers +, Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup Dirty Fingers +, Lead
- Controls 1 Volume, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit