Gibson Les Paul 6 Reference Monitor (Tobacco Sunburst)
An overview of the Gibson Les Paul 6 Reference Monitor by GAK
The LP 6 Reference monitors feature a 6" non-woven carbon Woofer.
Gibson have carefully considered the needs and requirements of recording artists, engineers and produces and designed the Les Paul 6 reference montiors with the iconic LP styling. Using exceptional materials including flame maple tops and diamond like carbon coated titanium tweeters, the Gibson Les Paul 6 embodies the quality build, design and identity of the legend himself and adheres to the high standards people come to expect with the gibson brand.
These monitors represent a new level of performance, allowing engineers to easily make mixing decisions and create mixes which will translate perfectly. The Les Paul 6 Monitors are made to become your ultimate reference whether recording, mixing, producing, or just enjoying your favorite music.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Configuration: 2-Way
- Type: Active Monitor, bi-amped
- Tweeter: 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium Tweeter
- Woofer: 6" non-woven carbon Woofer
- Technical Specification
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 37Hz - 47kHz
- Crossover Freq. (Acoustic): 2.7kHz
- Max Peak SPL (Limiter Engaged) per pair: 117 dB
- System Power (Hi Lo Amp combined): 247 Watts
- Amplifier Distortion: <0.2%THD N 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB Max Power)
- SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >92dB
- Bass Level Adjust Switch: Bass Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, 1dB, 2dB, 4dB)
- Treble Level Adjust Switch: Treble Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, 1dB, 2dB, 4dB)
- Input connectors: RCA, Balanced TRS, Balanced XLR
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 356mm x 230mm x 300mm / 14.02" x 9.06" x 11.81"
- Weight: 8.2kg / 18.5 lbs.
- Experience exceptional midrange definition, and superb transient response, from a unique, lightweight driver design coupled with high-power amplification
- Mixes translate better because the precision 1" titanium tweeter produces accurate highs, while the front-ported, bass-reflex enclosure delivers tight, precise bass
- Iconic archtop Les Paul styling with carved flame-maple front brings visual excitement to studio or home
- Personalize your sound with rear-panel high and low frequency trim controls
- Avoid "listening fatigue" thanks to extremely low distortion, ample headroom, and transparent sound reproduction
- Complement any room design with your choice of high-gloss nitrocellulose cherry, cherry burst, or tobacco burst finishes