Gibson Les Paul 6 Reference Monitor (Cherry)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
An overview of the Gibson Les Paul 6 Reference Monitor by GAK
The LP 6 Reference monitors feature a 6" non-woven carbon Woofer.
Gibson have carefully considered the needs and requirements of recording artists, engineers and produces and designed the Les Paul 6 reference montiors with the iconic LP styling. Using exceptional materials including flame maple tops and diamond like carbon coated titanium tweeters, the Gibson Les Paul 6 embodies the quality build, design and identity of the legend himself and adheres to the high standards people come to expect with the gibson brand.
These monitors represent a new level of performance, allowing engineers to easily make mixing decisions and create mixes which will translate perfectly. The Les Paul Monitors are made to become your ultimate reference whether recording, mixing, producing, or just enjoying your favorite music.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Configuration: 2-Way
- Type: Active Monitor, bi-amped
- Tweeter: 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium Tweeter
- Woofer: 6" non-woven carbon Woofer
- Technical Specification
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 37Hz - 47kHz
- Crossover Freq. (Acoustic): 2.7kHz
- Max Peak SPL (Limiter Engaged) per pair: 117 dB
- System Power (Hi Lo Amp combined): 247 Watts
- Amplifier Distortion: <0.2%THD N 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB Max Power)
- SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >92dB
- Bass Level Adjust Switch: Bass Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, 1dB, 2dB, 4dB)
- Treble Level Adjust Switch: Treble Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, 1dB, 2dB, 4dB)
- Input connectors: RCA, Balanced TRS, Balanced XLR
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 356mm x 230mm x 300mm / 14.02" x 9.06" x 11.81"
- Weight: 8.2kg / 18.5 lbs.
- Experience exceptional midrange definition, and superb transient response, from a unique, lightweight driver design coupled with high-power amplification
- Mixes translate better because the precision 1" titanium tweeter produces accurate highs, while the front-ported, bass-reflex enclosure delivers tight, precise bass
- Iconic archtop Les Paul styling with carved flame-maple front brings visual excitement to studio or home
- Personalize your sound with rear-panel high and low frequency trim controls
- Avoid "listening fatigue" thanks to extremely low distortion, ample headroom, and transparent sound reproduction
- Complement any room design with your choice of high-gloss nitrocellulose cherry, cherry burst, or tobacco burst finishes