Gibson Les Paul Modern, Faded Pelham Blue Top, Left Handed
Gibson Les Paul Modern, Faded Pelham Blue Top, Left Handed Overview.
A hugely successful 2019 NAMM show has cemented the fact that Gibson are back in a very big way and here to stay! Taking feedback from players, consumers and retailers they have gone back to their roots and redesigned the range from the ground up to offer you the very best of Gibson. The brand new Gibson Modern Collection is exactly that, no nonsense, no frills, just pure Gibson tone and playability with fantastic build quality.
The new Gibson Les Paul Modern incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced such as lighter-weight bodies and innovative slim taper neck with asymmetrical profiles. The Modern fingerboard is crafted with genuine ebony and a compound radius for lower, and cleaner action. The neck/body joint features the new Modern contoured heel for effortless access to the highest frets as well as maximum sustain and stability. Hardware upgrades include Grover locking Rotomatic tuners, clear top hat knobs and BurstBucker Pro and BurstBucker Pro + pickups. The control assembly features 4 push-pull pots to switch between the Gibson humbucker and the single coil P90 sounds, both of which have defined so many genres of music across multiple generations since we invented them, phase switching and pure bypass for functional and versatile sonic variety. The new Gibson Les Paul modern is here to shape sound for future generations.
Please note image used is for illustrative purposes only.
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper w/ Modern Contoured Heel
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Rotomatics w/Keystone buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Switchwasher: Black (Not Mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro + Lead
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit