Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s P90, Gold Top
Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s P90, Gold Top Overview.
A hugely successful 2019 NAMM show has cemented the fact that Gibson are back in a very big way and here to stay! Taking feedback from players, consumers and retailers they have gone back to their roots and redesigned the range from the ground up to offer you the very best of Gibson. The brand new Gibson Original Collection is exactly that, no nonsense, no frills, just pure Gibson tone and playability with fantastic build quality.
The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it famous. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. The Les Paul Standard '50s P90 has a solid mahogany body with maple top and a rounded 50's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with an ABR-1, the classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, vintage deluxe tuners with keystone buttons, and amber hat knobs. The classic P-90 pickups (neck and bridge) are loaded with AlNiCo V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Vintage 50s
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Maple
- WeightRelief None
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Pickguard Cream
- Control Knobs Amber Top Hats w/ Pointers
- Switch Tip Amber
- Switchwasher Cream
- Jack Plate Cover Cream
- Neck Pickup P90
- Bridge Pickup P90
- Controls 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year