Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s, Iced Tea, Left Handed
Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s, Iced Tea, Left Handed Overview.
A hugely successful 2019 NAMM show has cemented the fact that Gibson are back in a very big way and here to stay! Taking feedback from players, consumers and retailers they have gone back to their roots and redesigned the range from the ground up to offer you the very best of Gibson. The brand new Gibson Original Collection is exactly that, no nonsense, no frills, just pure Gibson tone and playability with fantastic build quality.
The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. The Les Paul Standard 60's has a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and a slim taper 60's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic ""Kidney"" tuners, and gold top hat knobs with silver reflectors. The Burstbucker 61R (neck) Burstbucker 61T (bridge) pickups are loaded with AlNiCo V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
Please note that the image supplied is for illustrative purposes only.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Slim Taper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top AA Figured Maple
- WeightRelief None
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard Cream
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector & Pointers
- Switch Tip Amber
- Switchwasher Cream
- Jack Plate Cover Cream
- Neck Pickup Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup Burstbucker 61T
- Controls 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit