Gibson Les Paul Studio, Ebony, Left Handed
Gibson Les Paul Studio, Ebony, Left Handed Overview.
A hugely successful 2019 NAMM show has cemented the fact that Gibson are back in a very big way and here to stay! Taking feedback from players, consumers and retailers they have gone back to their roots and redesigned the range from the ground up to offer you the very best of Gibson. The brand new Gibson Modern Collection is exactly that, no nonsense, no frills, just pure Gibson tone and playability with fantastic build quality.
The Les Paul Studio embodies the essential Les Paul features with enhancements for playability and tonal versatility. The rosewood fingerboard and slim taper mahogany neck provide effortless playability and comfort. The 490R and 498T pickups provide tight, high-output humbucking performance and the two push-pull pots offer additional coil-tapping options. Now available in four fun finishes: Smokehouse Burst, Tangerine Burst, Wine Red and Ebony.
The image supplied is for illustrative purposes only.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Slim Taper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Maple
- WeightRelief Ultra-Modern
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Chrome
- Bridge Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stopbar
- Pickguard Black
- Control Knobs Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip Black
- Switchwasher Black (Not Mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover Chrome
- Neck Pickup 490R
- Bridge Pickup 498T
- Controls 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Soft Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit