Gibson Les Paul Tribute, Satin Iced Tea
Gibson Les Paul Tribute, Satin Iced Tea Overview.
A hugely successful 2019 NAMM show has cemented the fact that Gibson are back in a very big way and here to stay! Taking feedback from players, consumers and retailers they have gone back to their roots and redesigned the range from the ground up to offer you the very best of Gibson. The brand new Gibson Modern Collection is exactly that, no nonsense, no frills, just pure Gibson tone and playability with fantastic build quality.
The Les Paul Tribute captures the vibe, feel and tonality of a traditional Les Paul and is available in four classic finishes. A rounded maple neck profile and ultra-modern weight relief make the Gibson Les Paul Studio Tribute a pleasure to play. A mahogany body, maple top and pair of 490 R & T humbucking pickups with Alnico II magnets provide classic tone, power and sustain.
- Material Maple
- Profile Rounded
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Maple
- WeightRelief Ultra-Modern
- Finish Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard Cream
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher Cream (Not Mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover Cream
- Neck Pickup 490R
- Bridge Pickup 490T
- Controls 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Soft Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year