Gibson Memphis 1959 ES-175D VOS, Vintage Burst
Gibson Custom Limited CS-356, Ebony £3,399.00
Rickenbacker 370/12, 12-String, Midnight Blue £3,429.00
Gretsch G6136SLBP Brian Setzer Black Phoenix £3,253.00
Gretsch G6136TLH White Falcon with Bigsby Left Handed £3,195.00
Gretsch G6136-1958 Stephen Stills White Falcon (Aged White) £3,839.00
Gretsch G6120DE Duane Eddy Signature Hollow Body £3,199.00
Rickenbacker 360/12, 12-String, Ruby Red £3,209.00
Gretsch G6120SSLVO Brian Setzer Nashville with Bigsby (Vintage Orange Stain, Lacquer) £3,253.00
Gretsch G7593T Billy Duffy Signature Falcon with Bigsby, White Lacquer £3,589.00
Gibson Memphis 2016 ES-175 Figured, Antique Natural £3,549.00
Gibson Memphis 2018 Limited 1961 ES-335, Historic Burst, SN 70563 £3,239.00
Gibson Memphis 2018 Limited 1963 ES-335 TDC, Sixties Cherry £3,799.00
Gibson Memphis 1959 ES-175D VOS Overview by GAK:
This legendary archtop features laminated maple/poplar/maple for the top, back & sides. Period-correct features include two '57 Classic humbuckers that deliver smooth, Patent-Applied-For tone. The mahogany neck has a comfortable rounded C profile with rolled fretboard binding for superb playing feel. Other appointments include an Historic truss rod, vintage-style "No Logo" potentiometers and quartered Adirondack spruce braces for vintage ES tonality. This 2016 spec example has been enhanced with Gibson's VOS treatment that gives the finish and hardware a slightly aged appearance as if it was virtual old stock. Includes hardshell case.
- Top, Back & Rims: 3-Ply Maple, Poplar, Maple:
- Binding: Tan
- Glue: Hot Hide glue for braces, Franklin Titebond 50 for rims
- Neck: 1-piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Historic
- Thickness at Fret 1: 21.717 mm / .855"
- Thickness at Fret 12: 25.40 mm / 1.000"
- Peg Head Inlay: Mother of Pearl Crown
- Logo: Mother of Pearl "Gibson"
- Neck Fit: Mortise and Tenon, Hot Hide Glue
- Nut: Nylon, 1.704"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 30.48 cm / 12 "
- Frets: 20
- Binding: Tan
- Side Dots (Color): Tortoiseshell
- Fingerboard Inlays: Split Parallelogram
- Material: Aged Celluloid
- Pickups: MHS Humbucker/MHS Humbucker
- Tuning Keys: Kluson Single Ring Tulip Button
- Material: Body is stamped steel with plastic tulip
- Bridge: Compensated Top with Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Zig-Zag
- Material: Brass