Gibson Memphis 2016 1964 ES-345 Premiere (Faded Lightburst)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson Memphis 2016 1964 ES-345 Premiere Overview by GAK
The Gibson Memphis 2016 1964 ES-345 Premiere (Faded Lightburst) takes the hugely popular ES-345 model and adds some fantastic upgrades to both the appearance and construction. The Premiere uses hot hide glue construction, highly figured Maple for both the top and back of the instrument and inside, the guitar has thermally treated Adirondack Spruce bracing and a Maple centre block which gives a fantastically rich tone. The neck shape is a rounded '60s C profile which feels fantastic in the hand.
Pickups are the fantastic MHS (Memphis Historic Spec) PAF replicas which sound absolutely fantastic and the wiring is classic ES-345 with Varitone circuit, which offers a plethora of classic tones at the twist of the dial!
Includes Gibson fitted hardcase and certificate of authenticity.
- Body: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/AAA Flame Maple
- Body Internal: Hot hide glue for braces and centerblock, Franklin Titebond 50 for rim assembly, Thermally engineered Maple centerblock and Adirondack Spruce braces
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded 'C', .85" thick at 1st fret, .95" thick at 12th fret
- Truss rod: Historic
- Headstock inlays: Mother of Pearl
- Neck fit: Mortise and Tenon using Hot Hide glue
- Nut: Bone, 1.6875"
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece dark Rosewood, 12" radius
- Fingerboard Inlays: Aged Cellulose Split Parallelogram
- Rhythm Pickup: Alnico III MHS Humbucker, 7.5k
- Lead Pickup: Alnico II MHS Humbucker, 7.5k
- Pots: CTS 550K Audio
- Capacitors: Orange Drop
- Tuning Keys: Kluson "Supreme" Single Ring Tulip Button
- Bridge: ABR with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminium
- Case: Brown Durahyde Hard Shell