Gibson Memphis Limited ES-LP Special II, Iced Tea Sunburst
'New Old Stock' from the 2016 range, fresh from Gibson's warehouse!
The 2016 ES-Les Paul Special delivers this hugely popular new semi-solid hybrid design in the long-running "Special" rendition, where no-nonsense styling meets superb affordability. A flat top, dot inlays in a thermally engineered (aka 'roasted', 'baked') Maple fingerboard, and black Corian nut deliver unbeatable value in an outstandingly versatile guitar, while '57 Classic and Super '57 humbuckers, rolled black neck binding, quality hardware and other features wrap up a hard-working guitar you'll be proud to own at a price you wouldn't expect..
- Body: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Rounded 'C', 0.85" thick at 1st fret, 0.95" thick at 12th fret
- Truss rod: Modern
- Neck fit: Mortise and Tenon
- Nut: Corian, 1.6875"
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece Torrified Maple, 12" radius
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Rhythm Pickup: Alnico II '57 Classic, 7.9k
- Lead Pickup: Alnico II Super '57 Classic, 8.7k
- Tuning Keys: Kluson Single Ring Tulip Button
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Case: Black Hard Shell