Gibson Memphis 2018 Limited ES-335 Satin, Wine Red
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson Memphis 2018 ES-335 Satin Overview by GAK:
The 2018 Gibson ES-335 Satin Limited Release is a guitar that has the look and build quality of our ES- 335 Traditional, but provides players with the feel of our popular satin finishes. The Burstbucker 1 and Burstbucker 2 pickups are paired with a hand-wired MTC Control Assembly for optional capabilities while the humbucker covers have been removed to expose the business of your tone. This guitar features classic Gibson quality materials like a quartersawn mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, spruce bracing, maple centerblock, single ply cream binding, and a bone nut. The quality continues with reliable satin hardware like an ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles, a die cast zinc stopbar, and Grover 102 Rotomatic tuners. Limited to just 100 pieces worldwide!
- Body: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C", Rolled Binding
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut: Bone, Width 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.241"
- Inlays: Pearloid Small Block
- Truss Rod Cover: Engraved F Hole
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Finish: Satin Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Die Cast Zinc Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover 102 Rotomatics
- Pick Guard: 5-ply Cream (B/W/B/W/B)
- Control Knobs: Black Witch Hats with Silver Inserts
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 1
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 2
- Controls : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with ceramic capacitors
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hardshell
- Other: Certificate of Authenticity, Gibson Strap, Gibson Polish Cloth, Gibson Multi-tool, Gibson Pick Holder