Gibson Memphis 2018 ES-335 Traditional, Vintage Ebony
GAK are proud to present the new 2018 series from Gibson Memphis!
The 2018 Gibson ES-335 Traditional is not a revolution, it’s an evolution. Built on a pedigree of performance and quality, this guitar takes things a step further. The ABR-1 The control assembly is hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors and our MHS humbucking pickups, resulting in that distinctive Gibson tone that players crave.
New timeless finish options available are Antique Cherry and Vintage Ebony.
Includes a fitted Gibson hardcase.
- Series - Gibson Model Year 2018
- Body Wood - 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple Maple
- Bracing - Spruce
- Binding - Single-ply Cream
- neck - Quarter Sawn Mahogany Rounded "C", Rolled Binding Rosewood
- Inlays - Pearloid Small Block
- Nut - Bone 1.687"
- Scale Length - 24.75" 22
- Hardware - Nickel
- Bridge - ABR-1 with titanium saddles Die-cast Zinc with Locking Studs Grover 'Milk Tuners - Bottle' Rotomatics Black Top Hats with Silver Inserts
- Pickups - MHS Humbucker Rhythm MHS Humbucker Lead
- Controls - 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with orange drop capacitors
- Colours Available - Antique Ebony (pictured), Antique Faded Cherry
- Case - Hardshell