Gibson Memphis 2018 ES-339, Antique Walnut
Gibson Memphis 2018 ES-339 Product Overview by GAK
First introduced back in 2007, the Gibson ES-339 gives you legendary Gibson tone in a smaller body size than it's popular sibling the ES-335.
The guitar features a three-ply maple/poplar/maple top and back combined with a solid maple centre block. The neck made up of beautiful mahogany and it features a rosewood fingerboard.
The onboard electrics are particularly impressive, with a pair of Memphis Historic Spec humbucker pickups on the unit.
Other key features include an ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles, the MTC Plus hand-wired control assembly as well as Grover "milk bottle" Rotomatic tuners.
Gibson Product Overview
Despite its smaller body dimensions, the ES-339 does not look like an awkward dwarf version of a 335. The craftsmen at Gibson managed to shave several inches off the traditional semi-
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape: ES-339
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer VOS
- Color: Antique Walnut
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Round C
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Small Blocks
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 bridge with Titanium Saddles and Die-cast Zinc Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Milk Bottle Rotomatics
- Neck Pickup: MHS Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: MHS Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: ES3918AWANH1