Gibson Memphis 2018 Limited ES-335 Anchor Stud Bigsby VOS, Antique Vintage Sunburst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson Memphis 2018 Limited ES-335 Anchor Stud Bigsby VOS Overview by GAK:
The 2018 Gibson ES-335 "Anchor Stud" Bigsby is a classic rock 'n roll guitar with a modern makeover. Originally, only available as a custom order, this ES-335 Anchor Stud Bigsby is loaded with classic features like a 1950's body shape with mouse ear horns, hot hide glue neck joint, and vintage-style Kluson Double Ring Keystone tuners. Modern luxuries like a weight-relieved maple centerblock, bone nut, and our MTC Premiere wiring harness with MHS humbuckers complete the magic of this unique instrument.
- Body: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple w/ Weight-Relieved Maple Centerblock
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck profile: Rounded "C", Rolled Binding
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearloid Small Block
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Hardware Finish: VOS Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 with brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Aluminum B-7 Bigsby Tremelo
- Tuners: Kluson Double Ring Keystones
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Gold Inserts
- Neck pickup: MHS Humbucker Rhythm
- Bridge pickup: MHS Humbucker Lead
- Controls: MTC Premiere : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with matched 550K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Case: Fitted Hardshell